The Optical Center

Is a locally owned independent optical store. We serve our customers by providing quality eyewear and related products and services in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The Optical Center has been a part of the Burlington Community since it was established by Herbert and June Davis in 1952. It has been at its present location since the early 1970′s.